MariFlex Group Quality Policy
The QHSE policy of MariFlex Group in the execution of its activities is aimed at striving for an optimum
balance between the care for Quality, Health, Safety, Environment and profitable company.
This document applies to all employees of MariFlex Group. In addition, it applies to personnel contracted by MariFlex Group to complete work on their behalf. By the QHSE policy, we aim to ensure providing services, which comply with the requirements and demands of industry and the clients.
MariFlex Group strives for continuous improvement of its performance in all QHSE matters. In order to achieve this, the following objectives and targets are formulated to improve the quality, reduction of significant QHSE-risks and environmental burden:
- MariFlex Group will carry out necessary quality control to make sure that no production failures occur.
- All MariFlex Group employees and sub-contractors work according to legislative, industry and MariFlex Group requirements for quality, health, safety and environment.
- MariFlex Group considers the occurrence of any accidents unacceptable and strives for zero accident level.
- MariFlex Group considers it unacceptable for environmental incidents to take place and implements reasonable measures to prevent environmental impact and thereby strive for zero environmental incidents.
– Maintain and continuously improve the quality of our services.
– Take care of their own safety and that of others.
– Minimize the environmental burden of their own activities as much as possible.
Every employee and subcontractor is aware of the above written policy and objectives.
The Managing Director is responsible for the implementation of the policy.