MariFlex Security Policy
- To ensure that MariFlex Group is ensured of a certain level of security in conformance with ISPS regulations.
- This document applies to all employees of MariFlex Group. In addition, it applies to personnel contracted by MariFlex Group to complete work on their behalf.
- It is the policy of the MariFlex Group to continuously promote a secure working environment both within our own office and working environment and on board vessels involved in STS operations.
MariFlex Group is therefore committed to: –
- The security of our own office and all of our equipment
- Assess and monitor the security aspects of all vessels involved in STS operations.
- Avoid the possibility of security incidents that could cause human injury, loss of life or damage toships and property.
- Ensure fast and efficient exchange of security related information.
- Establish safeguards against identified risks.
- Comply with statutory and legislative as applicable.
In order to effectively implement the Security Policy MariFlex Group:
- Makes a sensible and informed effort to ensure the security of its offices and equipment
- Takes into account all related guidelines, standards, codes and publications as applicable
- Cooperates with port authorities and shore based facilities to enhance security level during STS operation.
- Implements procedures to prepare and respond to security related emergency situations.
- Gathers information with respect to security threats and promotes the information exchange regarding security incidents.
- All Company employees and contracted staff are responsible for implementing the company’s Security Policy.
- The Company’s Management is responsible to monitor and review the Security Policy on a regular basis to ensure that it remains relevant and effective.