MariFlex Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy
- To ensure that MariFlex personnel and contractors meets its legal obligations and prevents, detects and eliminates corrupt practices, and cooperates to reduce opportunities for bribery and corruption.
- This document applies to all employees of MariFlex Group. In addition, it applies to personnel contracted by MariFlex Group to complete work on their behalf.
- CoHold B.V. is committed to ensuring that each CoHold company, branch or operation (“Company”) globally meets its legal obligations and prevents, detects and eliminates corrupt practices, and cooperates to reduce opportunities for bribery and corruption.
- CoHold requires all staff, at all times, act honestly and with integrity and to safeguard the resources for which they are responsible. Bribery is an ever-present threat to these resources and therefore must be a concern to all members of staff.
- CoHold B.V. does not tolerate any form of corruption (including the giving and receiving of bribes) within the organisation and takes the most serious view of any attempt to commit corrupt practices by members of staff, contractors, agents and business partners. Cases of suspected
corruption will be properly investigated and appropriate action taken, including reporting to the appropriate authorities, disciplinary action, prosecution and active pursuit of recovery.
- All management and staff are actively encouraged to report all cases of suspected corruption either to their line manager or to another member of management.
- This Policy has been adopted and endorsed by CoHold senior management and is to be communicated Companywide to ensure their commitment to it. Our senior management attaches the utmost importance to this Policy and as stated above will apply a “zero tolerance” approach to acts of bribery and corruption by any of our employees or by business partners working on our behalf, including advisors, agents or contractors.
- CoHold also expects that all third parties dealing with CoHold apply the highest ethical standards in their business relationships and that they have an appropriate anti-bribery and anti-corruption compliance programme in place.
- Any breach of this Policy will be regarded as a serious matter and is likely to result in disciplinary action.