It is the policy of Mariflex Pump Services BV (MariFlex) to conduct its business in a way that respects the local and global environment.
The principles of this policy apply to all Company activities, employees and contractors.
- To ensure that MariFlex Group personnel and contractors take environmental aspects into account and execute MariFlex environmental goals.
- This document applies to all employees of MariFlex Group. In addition, it applies to personnel contracted by MariFlex Group to complete work on their behalf.
- It is the policy of the MariFlex Group to conduct its business in a way that respects the local and global environment.
- The principles of this policy apply to all Company activities, employees and contractors.
MARIFLEX is committed to: –
- Effective environmental management
- Complying, as a minimum, with statutory requirements
- Complying with International, National regulations and industry guidelines in minimizing it’s environmental footprint.
- Promoting environmental awareness amongst employees and contractors
- Preventing accidental discharges and emissions
- Being prepared for emergencies
- Supporting and contributing to, any initiative that could improve the environmental impact of MARIFLEX operations
- Reviewing and auditing the effectiveness of this policy
- Zero accidents, zero incidents, zero oil spills and minimizing environmental pollution.