It is the policy of MariFlex Pump Services BV that the safety and health of its employees and contractors is of primary importance
- To ensure that MariFlex personnel and contractors work in a safe environment.
- This document applies to all employees of MariFlex Group. In addition, it applies to personnel contracted by MariFlex Group to complete work on their behalf.
- It is the policy of the MariFlex Group that the safety and health of its employees and contractors is of primary importance.
MariFlex Group is therefore committed to:
- Promoting health and safety measures as an integral part of the duties of management and employees, through the Safety Management System.
- Encouraging both employees and contract staff involvement in the improvement of safety performances and requiring them to act responsibly in preventing injury to themselves or others and loss or damage to property. Individual responsibility for safety cannot be delegated.
- Zero accidents, zero incidents and minimizing environmental pollution.
Legislative and Policy Requirements
- Complying with all applicable Laws and Regulations pertaining to the occupational health and safety of personnel.
- Following industry guidelines as well as ensuring that equipment in use complies with the latest applicable standards.
Training and Competence
- Maintaining systems to select and train key employees in core areas of the business and to assess
and audit them at regular intervals.
Contractors’ Safety Management
- Selecting and engaging contractors whose arrangements and provisions for safety are acceptable to both the Company and the customer..
Prevention of Incidents
- Monitoring work completed and developing tools in order to be pro-active towards the preventionof incidents.
- Monitoring employee’s welfare and aspirations such that commitment and awareness form part of the ‘culture of work’.
Monitoring and Auditing
- Seeking continuous improvement in safety performance through a structured system of risk based monitoring and auditing.
- Assessing strengths and weaknesses within the Company systems and organisation such thatsuitable training and / or research shall be planned.
Download PDF Health & Safety Policity
Signed policy can be requested via QHSE@MariFlex.net