It is the policy of Mariflex Pump Services BV (MARIFLEX) that the safety and health of its employees and contractors is of primary importance
- Promoting health and safety measures as an integral part of the duties of management and employees, through the Safety Management System
- Encouraging both employees and contract staff involvement in the improvement of safety performances and requiring them to act responsibly in preventing injury to themselves or others and loss or damage to property. Individual responsibility for safety cannot be delegated.
Legislative and Policy Requirements
- Complying with all applicable Laws and Regulations pertaining to the occupational health and safety of personnel
- Following industry guidelines as well as ensuring that equipment in use complies with the latest applicable standards.
Training and Competence
- Maintaining systems to select and train key employees in core areas of the business and to assess and audit them at regular intervals.
Contractors Safety Management
- Selecting and engaging contractors whose arrangements and provisions for safety are acceptable to both the Company and the customer.
Prevention of Incident
- Monitoring work completed and developing tools in order to be pro-active towards the prevention of incidents
- Monitoring employee’s welfare and aspirations such that commitment and awareness form part of the ‘culture of work’
Monitoring and Auditing
- Seeking continuous improvement in safety performance through a structured system of risk based monitoring and auditing
- Assessing strengths and weaknesses within the Company systems and organisation such that suitable training and/or research can be constructively planned