MariFlex DHP 280 Diesel Hydraulic Powerpack
MariFlex Hydraulic Powerpacks are self-contained, extremely compact, light weight and built according to internationally recognized standards MariFlex builds these units to customer specifications.
Characteristics of all our Hydraulic Powerpacks:
• All components enclosed within a protection /lifting frame
• The protection / lifting frame is made from high tensile, sea water resistant aluminum and is coated with a two component paint system
• A dashboard is incorporated in the protection / lifting frame to check and control the:
– Speed and Fuel level indicator
– Engine motor oil pressure
– Engine water temp. indicator
– Hydraulic oil temp. indicator
– Hydraulic level indicator
– Hydraulic pressure indicator.
Specifications MariFlex DHP 280
Maker : Deutz engine
Type : Turbo charged, water cooled.
Emissie : Stage III en Stage IV final.
Rating : 200 Kw at 2300 rpm. DIN B 6270.
Start system : Electrical starter.
Exhaust system : Silencer / spark arrestor Discom.
Fuel system : Double filters, including water separator.
Fuel consumption : 45 ltr / hr.
Fuel tank capacity : 350 ltr.
Type : Axial plunger, with variable setting.
System : Open.
Flow : 280 ltr / min.
Pressure : 320 bar max.
Oil type : ISO 46.
Oil tank : 300 ltr. including filler/breather cap, drain and gauge glass.
Cooling : Air cooled, thermostat controlled and intergraded with diesel engine.
Filter : Full flow 10 micron, including magnet element and visual dirt indicator, by-pass at 1 bar.
Indicators / Protections : Hydraulic oil pressure /temperature. Dirt indicator hydraulic oil filter. Hydraulic pressure relief valve. Low level hydraulic oil tank High temperature hydraulic oil.
Connections : 2x High and 2x low pressure valved snap-on couplings for connection of extension hoses (not interchangeable).
Dimension (LxWxH) : 2200 mm x 1120 mm x 1915 mm.
Weight (dry) : 1650 Kg.