MariFlex DHP 140 Powerpack
MariFlex Hydraulic Powerpack is, self-contained, extremely compact and light weight built, incorporating a protection / lifting frame built from high tensile seawater resistant aluminum and coated with two component paint color RAL no.1021 (cadmium yellow). MariFlex builds these units to customer specifications, but generally speaking they can be divided into two different types: Electrical or diesel driven.
Characteristics of all our Hydraulic Powerpacks:
• All components enclosed within a protection / lifting frame
• The protection / lifting frame is made from high tensile, sea water resistant aluminum and is coated with a two component paint system
• A dashboard is incorporated in the protection / lifting frame to check and control the:
– Engine running hours
– Engine / motor speed & temperature
– Lubricating oil pressure
– Hydraulic oil pressure & temperature.
Specifications MariFlex DHP 140
Maker : Iveco engine.
Type : Turbo charged, water cooled.
Emission Class : EU Stage III or Stage IV Final.
Rating : 93 Kw nett. at 2200 rpm. DIN B 6270.
Start system : Kineteco spring starter.
Exhaust : Fully insulated, Electric 12V approved sparking arrestor.
Fuel system : Double filters, including water separator.
Fuel type : According EN 590 (low Sulpher).
Fuel consumption : Max 20 ltr/hr.
Fuel tank : 190 ltr (50 Gallon). Basement tank, including filler / breather cap, drain and gauge glass.