MariFlex DHP 120
MariFlex Hydraulic Powerpacks are self-contained, extremely compact, light weight and built according to internationally recognized standards. MariFlex builds these units to customer specifications, but generally speaking they can be divided into two different types : Electrical or diesel driven.
Characteristics of all our Hydraulic Powerpacks:
• All components enclosed within a protection/ lifting frame
• The protection/lifting frame is made from high tensile, sea water resistant aluminum and is coated with a two component paint system
• A dashboard is incorporated in the protection/lifting frame to check and control the:
– Engine running hours
– Engine / motor speed & temperature
– Lubricating oil pressure
– Hydraulic oil pressure & temperature.
Specifications MariFlex DHP 120
Maker/Type : Deutz engine.
Type : Turbo charged, water cooled.
Emissie : Stage III en Stage IV final.
Rated power : 78 Kw at 2300 Rpm.
Start system : Kineteco spring starter.
Exhaust : Fully insulated, with PTB approved silencer/sparking arrestor.
Fuel system : Double filters, including water separator.
Fuel type : High speed diesel.
Fuel consumption : Max 21,7 ltr/hr (5.7 Gal.)
Fuel tank : 190 ltr (50 Gal.) basement tank, including filler/ breather cap, drain and gauge glass.
Pump type : Variable axial plunger.
System : Open.
Flow : 138 ltr/min. (36 Gal. at 2300 rpm).
Pressure : 320 bar max. (4700 psi).
Filter : Full flow (10 micron), including magnet and bypass at 0.7 bar.
Type : ISO 46.
Cooling : Air cooled, thermostat, controlled (integrated with diesel engine).
INDICATORS / PROTECTIONS
• Hydraulic oil pressure/temperature
• Dirt indicator hydraulic oil filter
• Hydraulic pressure relief-valve
• Low level hydraulic oil tank (Amot)
• High temperature hydraulic oil (Amot)
Dimensions (LxWxH) : 170 x 75 x 150 cm 5’ 8” x 2’ 6” x 5’
Weight (dry) : 860 Kg.